The Key Components for Successful Contract Management with Phil Holt
February 28 2011
During the presentation Phil Holt, Contract Management Expert and Instructor at ESI will discuss the pressures global companies face and why it is become essential to adopt a thorough contract management process.
Attendees will learn:
• What “contract management” is and why it’s important – and is to become more so.
• The three phases and seven principles of contract management.
• Key elements of a contract document.
• What processes and skills you need to be good at managing contracts.
• Several best practices that will help you manage the process of contract management more effectively.
Also added a new section "Call for Papers" on the Upcoming events page with a Call for Speaker for the Building Business Capability Conference. The deadline for submissions is March 15, 2011.
Please check the Upcoming events page for the complete list of events.
If you know of an event that's not listed please drop me a line.
Want to help this blog grow? It's free! Just subscribe using one of the these links or buttons: email, news feed, Facebook or Twitter.
Posted by Luis Seabra Coelho