|Bobby McFerrin in "Don't Worry Be Happy"|
Now, we talked about stakeholders before, namely on Beginners Guide to Project Management Part 9 - Getting a Project Team and Beginners Guide to Project Management Part 11 - The Project Communication Plan but back then we were in the context of planning. At this stage, however, you already have your plan. What you want now is to execute it and make sure that people are getting their expectations fulfilled - are they still as much involved in the project as they were back then?
- Part 6 - The Project Management Plan
- Part 7 - The Work Breakdown Structure
- Part 8 - The Gantt Chart
- Part 9 - Getting a Project Team
- Part 10 - The Project Budget
- Part 11 - The Project Communication Plan
- Part 12 - The Procurement Plan
- Part 13 - The Quality Plan
- Part 14 - The Risk Management Plan
- Part 15 - Case Study - The Project Plan
- Part 16 - Putting Your Team to Work
- Part 17 - Are We On Our Way?
- Part 18 - Are We There Yet?
- Part 19 - Keeping Costs Under Control